Friday, February 24, 2012

11 Second Club - April WIP#1

11 Second Club - April WIP#1 Video Clips. Duration : 0.22 Mins.


This is my 1st Work In Progress (WIP) for the April competition of the 11 Second Club. A young man it trying to sell the older man something (a crappy computer, time share, something along those lines), the older man is warning him that he'd better not be selling him anything that isn't of good quality, as he can see a lier a mile away. The young man finding it funny that while the old man is trying to show that he is not one to be messed with, he gets his belt and suspenders mixed up. The joke wont need to be explained at the end, once all the animation is completed, but it is kind of confusing when it's in the early stage as it is now. I have got up the key frames for the scene for the old man, and am getting started on the in-betweens. Taking in my critiques from my March entry, I am trying to focus on engaging my whole character, keeping him moving, and not being lazy with his poses. I guess I'll see how that goes for me, once this is completed and I have a new set of critiques up for me to read over! And for anyone wondering, I have tried to use the animation stylings of the relatively new animation which I am loving at the moment, called Bob's Burgers. The animation looks a lot simpler in the show than it actually is. There head turns and what not consist of a lot of frames. It's quite a nice animation style, but it seems to be easier to draw, than it is to animate! If you have anything to say, negative, positive, or other wise feel free to drop a comment!

Keywords: 11, second, club, entry, april, 2011, competition, wip, work, in, progress, fbf, toon, boom, animate, cartoon, animation, animated, contest, pencil drawing, drawing

No comments:

Post a Comment